Maddie and the SUP Contest
7 years ago
Jodi and Keith are doing great living in Southern California! We are still on our first year of marriage and are falling more and more in love everyday. People that say they don't believe in soul mates must not have met theirs yet. I know I have and feel blessed to spend every second with her.
Ah crap! I just posted a huge message & realized I was logged in as Nicole. When I tried to switch users I lost the whole dang thing!
ReplyDeleteAnyHOO... I'm so happy you have a blog! I don't why I didn't know this sooner! And tell Jodi that I have LOTS of friends whose husbands do their family blog! So if she's gonna call ya gay, it'll have to be for "other" reasons! ha ha! ;)
As for the name of your blog... LOVE IT! You Eddington's sure do love your ice cream! My kids have inherited that, too! There's a NORMAL size scoop ...and then there's the Eddington size scoop! ♥
Hey, Tara just told me about your blog. I never knew it existed until just this moment. I love finding new blogs! This will be fun to see what you two are up to.
ReplyDelete(And PS: My brother, Scott, updates their family blog too. Blogs aren't just for bored housewives.) ;)