All is well in the Eddington household. We moved into our new place about 2 months ago and man was it a challenge combining our stuff. Some how I ended up with the bigger closet (my clothes are bigger?), but overall we are glad that we waited for this place to come available. We love being in So Cal...we went for a walk on the beach tonight after going to dinner (sorry Utah and Colorado, the great Salt Lake and Chatfield reservoir just do not compare), it was a little cold but we survived the frigid sand in our bare feet. We go out and explore every weekend, two weeks ago we went to the San Diego Opera for the opening night of Nabucco. We try and go to Disneyland once a week and honestly we feel spoiled to live here. We miss our family who are far from us but we feel like it is a blessing to have this time to learn to rely on each other. My wife just yelled at me and told me that I am not allowed to write on the blog because it is too femmy but I had to create it because I thought of the best name, "The Eddington Scoop". I will let my sister in law Tara explain that one. So from now on I am passing the responsibility of updating the blog to Jodi Sue Eddington. Hasta...I am off to find what pocket I left my manhood in.
No comments:
Post a Comment